Friday, May 8, 2009

Almost 20 lbs

I'm not sure what I wrote about the last time I blogged, but this week I lost 1.6 lbs for a total of 19.4. I was really excited at the time, but I know I still have a long way to go! The most exciting part of weighing in this week was that I'm officially under 200 lbs!!! It's a hard thing to deal with, being so radically overweight. I'm also fairly certain that I'm no longer obese, although that was back a month or so ago. I feel like I'm finally starting to see 'real' results and it's scary but at the same time really exciting. I'm going to see a cousin today who I haven't seen in a year, and I'm probably down 15 lbs from when I saw him. Since he's a guy, he may not notice, but it's getting to be like that whenvever I see someone I haven't seen in a few pounds. It's really starting to get people's notice. At my meeting this week, the leader said to never diminish your weight loss by saying that you still have a long way to go, but I'm not even 1/3 of the way there yet.

As far as good goes, I haven't been doing great. I ate 3 of my WPA yesterday. Something that I haven't done since the very first week when I had Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks before the meeting lol. At the time I was thinking that I wanted to try using 10 of them this week and see if I can still lose, but I think that I am totally fine without using anymore. I didn't eat all my points the night before, so I hope that it will balance out!!!

Okay I need to shower and run, but I'm glad that I blogged even if just for a bit. I really need all the tools every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment