Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hmmm

I don't know how I'm feeling today, I ate what felt like a lot yesterday, but I had 3 points left over. I think that my problem this week has been a lack of motivation brought on my last week's gain. Ugh. I don't even like to type that. gain. This week I don't really expect a big loss, but I would like to get closer to where I was before the hell gain.
Today I'm going to the gym before my group meeting and I'm going to do a half hour on the elliptical and a half hour on the bike.
My food plan is
B- Cereal and Fat Free Cream cheese 4 points
S- Weight bar 2-3 points
S- special K crackers 2 points
D- 1 stuffed pepper 3 points
D- Refried beans and chips 6 points
S- Salad 2 points
= 20 Points for the day

I have to go to bed super early tonight. To work tomorrow.
Ugh I've got a busy day ahead.
And a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment