Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Gym

I used to hate it when people said that they were going to the gym. It made me feel like a layabout, which of course I was. Well I joined Planet Fitness this week and I've gone the past 2 days. I feel different. (Well except right now haha my blood sugar has plummeted) I feel like the person that I want to be. I can't remember how many calories I burned yesterday, but today I burned over 400. I was there for a little over an hour and burned 300 cals on the elliptical and 150ish on the bike. No wonder I feel exhausted haha. I think that I'm going to take it a little easier tomorrow, My knee was hurting a little and the last thing I need is to get injured.
So far today I've eaten:
B- Egg Beater Sandwich 3
L- Roast Beef Sandwich 4
S 100 Calorie Cheezits 2
S 1 Can green beans 1
And now that my pasta is finished cooking I'm going to eat a serving of pasta salad which I think I figured out to be 4 points. Yummmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment