Monday, April 13, 2009

Weigh in Tomorrow

Unlike in past weeks where I thought that I gained and then had incredible losses, this week I think that I either gained or lost but not by much. I haven't gone over points at all this week but I have hit points target, which is something that I haven't done. I've been trying to cycle in order to confuse my body but it's just not working. I feel enormous today. So bloated. I hope that by tomorrow it is all gone.
Tomorrow I have to do laundry, go grocery shopping, and study before my meeting. I'm going to eat my typical Tuesday food, egg beater breakfast sandwich, mid morning snack, and a sandwich before noon. Then nothing to eat until meeting, and stop liquids at 2. Since I'm not working tomorrow it's going to be different.
I'll try to blog tomorrow to document my gain or loss and keep track on my goal.
1 month... 10 pounds.
Tomorrow is my first weigh day.

OH and I'm going to be joining Planet Fitness tomorrow. I'll start going on Wednesday. I'm very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment