Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ugh

So I feel pretty nasty after last nights binge. The late night 'need to eat' feelings are just the worst. So far, they're the only cravings that I have been unable to control. I'm not sure how this weekend is going to go. Part of me wants to laze around and not leave my bed, the other part of me wants to go to the mall, or just do something. Other than last weekend's excursion to Orono, I haven't done anything. I think that going to Orono and then home actually helped my diet because I walked so much that day, and I ate very little, as I was saving points for alcohol. Also I have to work today, a closing shift, and I have to work tomorrow on a very long day. I'm aboslutely dreading it. For some reason, work is harder to deal with than school some days. Most days actually.
I had some good news on the grad school front. I have been having so much trouble getting one of my recommenders to actually fill out the form, so last night I screwed up my courage and I asked my Strategic Management professor to do one for me. He said yes without any hesitation at all!!! What a relief. And that reminds me, I need to ship out my resume today. With any luck, they'll be processing my app by next week!
So it's TOM for me right now and I've been feeling just enormous. I NEED to come back from the past two days in the rest of the week. I know that if I got weighed now I'd be over where I was and I just can't stand the thought of gaining. I actually had a nightmare about it last night.

So my food plan for today is:
B- WW bagel and Egg Beaters 4 points
S- Fiber One bar on the way to work 2 points
L- hot dog sandwich 2 points
S- Pretzels OR crackers and salsa 2 points
D- Oh I haven't decided yet. Something simple. A healthy choice maybe? Or some rice, I've had minute rice just sitting around for weeks. Add some steamed broccoli to this. Or peas. Or both.
S- Popcorn 4 points
Total (assuming 10 point dinner):24 And a great day because I'll be going to bed by 10, as I have to work early in the morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment