Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!! (Mini Goals Entry)

Well I went to weigh in last night and I had lost another 2.4 pounds!!! I'm SO close to ten pounds lost that I can feel it! I want to do REALLY well and reach my 5% goal this week! I'm 1.8 pounds away! If I can do that, just maybe I'll be able to reach my 10% goal by graduation! I had really wanted to do that before I saw those small losses the first couple of weeks. But if I can keep up the pace of approximately 2 pounds a week then I'm sure I'll be able to do it!

Okay here are my mini goals
10% by May 16 (grad party)- 197
By start of grad school (Sept 1)- 180
By Thanksgiving- 169 (Healthy BMI)
By Christmas- 165 (WW Goal)
By Valentines '10- 155
By April Fools (One Year From Today)-145 GOAL!

There are going to be other milestones along the way (25 lbs lost, 50 lbs lost, etc) but these goals represent special events in my life, where I'll be seeing family and don't want to be as heavy as the last time that I saw them. I'm going to need to work really hard in order to meet my first mini-goal, as it's the most ambitious (I believe). To make it, I'll need to lose 2 pounds each week. I'm going to need to start exercising and really make some changes to my eating habits. Well, I've got to make lunch and grab some snacks for the rest of the day. (4 hours at work then 6 hours at classes makes for a longgg day)

No comments:

Post a Comment