Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm doing okay.

I haven't been overeating, I've managed to avoid the signals that are telling me that I need to eat even though I'm not hungry. It has something to do with the fact that I'm with people i think. if I was alone, I could justify an extra couple of night time snacks and that's never a good thing.
I haven't really had too much to say in here lately. I've been mostly just trying to learn better habits. I know that when I'm maintaining I'll be able to eat a little more, but I never want to go back to where I was before.

This blog started out as a tool for me to talk about weight loss in. I'm not sure I need it any more. I'll continue to update as needed, but I'm not going to be fanatical about daily entries anymore. I just don't have it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment