Saturday, April 18, 2009

home for the weekend.

And not feeling too great. I had a REALLY great day and only ate 15 points and had a great workout on Thursday. I probably should have eaten more given how much I worked out but I had some bad news and went to bed early. Yesterday I didn't go to the gym and I ate 25 points. Not so good, but still under my points limit. Today I'm not going to be able to go to the gym either and I set myself at 25 points. I did fine while my family was home but once they left I just wanted food. I'm in the process of cooking curried lentils for the first time. If I don't like them I'm going to be pretty sad because I already counted the points. I guess if I could just substitute a lean cuisine. Well whatever. Either way I'll stay under my points.
I'm going to watch the wedding date now. Hopefully my family will be back after it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment