Sunday, April 19, 2009

No Subject

Well another weekend is over. I've tried several new Lean Cuisine flavors this weekend and some of them were absolutely amazing! I had an amazing time last night with Sydney and Kevin. It was potentially the last late night movie fest that the three of us will have which made it bittersweet for me at least. There are only 3 weekends left. I did okay food wise. Haven't been over 25 points since last Wednesday. I haven't been to the gym in 3 days. I was planning on going today, but The Wedding Date was on tv again. I didn't even end up watching it, I rented it on Amazon haha.
Food So Far Today
B- Egg Beater Sandwich 4
S- Ice Cream 2
L- lean Cuisine 4
S- Cake 1
S- Cake with Strawberries 3
Total So Far: 14
Food that I will probably eat before bed
Lean Cuisine 6
Popcorn 1
Cake with Strawberries 3
for a daily total of 24

Tomorrow I have to open at work so I'll bring something with me to eat there. Probably bread and I'll have a cream cheese packet which is 3 points. Then I'll pack stuff for a turkey melt with tomato which will be 4 points, and I'll also probably have a container of grapes for 3 points. I'm planning to go to the gym after class tomorrow then coming back here to do laundry. Since I'll only be at 10 points I'll be comfortable eating whatever I want for dinner. Maybe I'll make another pasta salad since that last one was so great!. Maybe I'll just have a pasta dinner? I don't know, I'll try to have something low sodium since it's the day before a weigh in.

It's going to be a crazy week. I have to work the next 6 days in a row. I'm half dreading it, half resigned to it. I realize that there's nothing that I can do . It's going to be a crazy 3 weeks until graduation/finals and I have SO much that I need to do but I just really want to get it all over with. I'll enjoy every free moment that I have. Like tomorrow after the gym, I'm not going to do any work while I'm doing laundry. And Tuesday, after work and before my WW meeting. Wednesday I'll have about an hour or so. Thursday I can sleep in, but other than that I have no time. Friday after work. Saturday after work. Maybe it won't be such a bad week after all :-D. Even though I have no idea when I'll get to the bank. I'll probably wait until I get last week's check too. Okay, time to chill and stop thinking until I have to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment