Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Routine

Well I'm having a week that is very different from normal, routine wise. Typically I have Mondays off from work and just have class, then I work Tuesdays and Wednesdays and have class those days. This week I'm working Monday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm not really sure what to do with myself today. I have an exam tomorrow that I spent some time studying for, but I just know that I should still be studying. I have a weigh in this afternoon and even though I'm not hungry I want to eat. Today I had a low calorie flatbread with lean roast beef, tomatoes, ff mozzarella, and mustard. It was only 4 points and SO delicious. Then I had a WW ice cream bar which was 2 points. I really want a cucumber but I don't want to do anything to screw up my weigh in. Maybe I'll take a drive to deposit my tax check. That will get me out of the way of food. I also need to donate my clothes. And clean out my car.

I should do okay, food-wise, this week. Since I'm going to be so busy, I won't really have time to eat much. The weekend is going to be iffy, but I'll be at my dads at least on Saturday night to get my car fixed, and Adrianne is on WW too so that will be okay. They never have much food anyway. Better than at my moms where she buys chips and cream cheese and stuff for my sister.

Food Diary for Today
B- nothing (woke up at 10 AM)
L- Roast Beef Wrap 4 Points
S- WW Ice Cream Bar 2 Points
S- Grape Cup 3 Points
D- Lean Cuisine Panini 6 Points
Salad 2 Points
S- WW Popcorn 1 Point
= 18 points for today
Tomorrow I'll have to aim for at least 25 to cycle. That shouldn't be much of a problem.
Plan for Tomorrow
B- Egg Beaters Sandwich without cheese 3 Points
L- Roast Beef Wrap 4 Points
S- Grape Cup 3 Points
S- 100 Calorie Pack of Cheezits 2 Points
D- Salad 2 Points
Something else... another sandwich maybe, or well idk.
Okay, maybe tomorrow won't be a high point day. Wednesdays rarely are.

On a good note, that I haven't thought of in the past couple weeks. I'm hardly ever hungry anymore except when it's time for me to eat. I think that my stomach is caught up with my mind with regards to weight loss. Of course, this means that I'm eating when I'm not hungry, but only to keep my metabolism up.

Something else that has been worrying me. I read on 3fc posts from people who don't track, or eat before tracking. I don't get how people can do that. Like on Easter, I split a chicken breast with my sister, didn't eat any potato salad, and had some butterscotch pudding. I counted the meal as 8 points. I don't know whether that was high or not. Especially considering that I did put dressing on my salad. I'm just so confused and I don't know if I'm going to ever feel like I can eat whatever I want. I don't want to be like that anymore. Food is important to me now but in a different way. Tracking points has become a habit, not just a hobby. I like the way I feel when I've had a good week. I don't like how I feel today when I don't think that I've done very well. I'm completely accountable to myself and I know that I'm the only person who can control this journey. If I want something to eat, I eat it, but only after considering what I'll have to give up in order to satisfy the craving. If the cost/benefit is negative, I won't eat it. Tastes of food is always like that. I could count the points of B. L. T.'s like my mom used to, but the benefit that I reap from eating a sample of soup isn't worth the cost to my daily points allotment. I don't know if I'm looking at this whole thing from a business/accounting standpoint. Maybe that is what is giving me an edge? I don't want to be the fat girl when I start school. I know that I will be overweight still, but by the end of graduate school I will be thin. I am determined. I will do what it takes.

Okay I'm going to deposit my check and JOIN THE GYM!!!
I think I'll be blogging more often. I feel reinspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment