Thursday, April 23, 2009

This week.

I haven't been doing great so far this week. Or even today. I've already eaten 10 points today and it's only 10:30 AM. I'll probably go to bed early though, but still. I've budgeted through when I come home at 7:30 or later. I'll probably have a frozen dinner tonight and maybe a bag of popcorn and an ice cream.

My job is going very poorly right now. I'm just so ready to be done. This week has just been really bad. I'm at the six month point where I just need to get out. I've applied to so many jobs that I can't even remember which ones are which. I really need a new position.

Food for Thursday
B- CC and Cereal 3
S- Fiber Bar 2
S Crackers and toppings 4
L- Turkey Sandwich 3
S- Pretzels and Salsa 3
D- Frozen Meal 6-7
S Popcorn 1
S Dessert 2
Total: 25 Points

No comments:

Post a Comment