Monday, April 6, 2009

I still don't have anything to say.

I haven't been as focused on my eating the past couple of days. This is not to say that I haven't been on plan and doing well, it's just that I'm distracted by some other stuff that's been going on. I've actually gone out two nights in a row. I saw Adventureland last night and Haunting in Connecticut tonight. Both times were fun and enjoyable. I'm realizing how much I'm going to miss my friends though.
I'm a little worried about not being worried this week. I've been on plan all week long and I just don't know. I'm not exercising enough. I use so many different excuses that it's all getting a little pointless. I just wish my roommate would leave to hang out with her friends. I hate wanting to be alone and not being alone. I was planning to use the rest of my points today for some popcorn, but thinking about the fact that weigh in is tomorrow I probably don't want to do that. I need to drink some water too. I'm so frustrated at myself for my laziness. Well I might as well write down what I've eaten today as I don't seem to have anything else constructive to write.

B- Egg beaters on sandwich thin 4 points
L Turkey Sanwich and 100 calorie pack 5 points
S- Grapes 3 points
D- Lean Cuisine and Broccoli- 7 points
S- Pb and CC On Sandwich Thin 3 points
= 22 points used today.

I guess I don't really need anything else today but I'm feeling a little hungry. I'm going to drink some water and then see how I'm feeling after that. Is it lame that I want to go to bed and it's 9:30?

I think I'm getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment