Tuesday, March 31, 2009

REALLY need to be writing an ethics paper...

But I just wanted to do a quickie update. I ate pretty poorly yesterday, I mean I stayed within my points and everything but idk. I just felt gross after what I ate, and that's a feeling that I haven't felt in awhile. I didn't eat lunch and just grabbed some grapes and baked lays. It's choices like that that screw my days up. I had a snack of pretzels and salsa when I got home from class and then I made 2 servings of whole wheat pasta and had one serving of sauce and probably too much cheese. The sauce I got was very low point, it has one point whereas most sauces have two. I also had too many crystal light drinks so I had to count them. I need to get back on with water.
Weigh in is this afternoon. Step-mommy dearest is supposed to be meeting me there, so that is an interesting fact. I'm doing my usual weigh day routine. I ate a WW bagel with 2 servings of Cream cheese for breakfast at about 7:30, I'll eat my lunch of a sandwich in the car on the way to work at around 11:30. I'll stop drinking liquids by 2:30 and wait until after weighing in to start drinking water again. I can only pray for a loss. I wasn't at all nervous yesterday but today I'm starting to feel anxious especially after my 'binge' last night. I know that it was nothing compared so some of my former binge-isodes but anyway. I did well this weekend. Hopefully I lost something. I don't care whether it's big or small! Actually I'm hoping for a big loss. But a small one might remotivate me. Okay speaking of motivation I really need to finish this paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment