Thursday, March 26, 2009

Agent Crane... Licensed to charm

As usual I'm watching Frasier. I'm also in the midst of a fabulous Amanda Quick novel. I did very well today. I had an egg white sandwich without cheese for breakfast, a turkey sandwich with tomato and mustard with half a serving of crackers for lunch. I ate the other half of the serving of crackers with salsa for an afternoon snack. I almost had cream cheese with the crackers, and I'm so proud of myself that I didn't. For dinner I had a smart ones mac and cheese mixed with frozen peas and 2 cut up hot dogs. For a snack I had a sandwich round with one hot dog and one half with peanut butter. I counted it as 3 points. I also had a salad with fat free italian dressing and an iced coffee with skim milk. I counted the salad as 2 points and the milk as 1. Both could probably have been zero but I'd rather over compensate than under. I have 8 points left and I'm considering a 100 calorie bag of popcorn and nothing else. I want to have a really great day today, because tomorrow I'm going to a party.
I'm going to save 6 points for liquor, I'm going to portion it out and count it first thing in the morning. Thats 3 drinks. I'm going to eat sparingly during the day, and then bring my own snacks. I'm also going to use 2 points on a light frappucino with a sugar free flavor shot. For breakfast I'm going to have a sandwich with cheese and tomato and maybe a hot dog. 3 points. Lunch will be small. I don't know what yet, probably a progresso soup. During dinner, I'll be on the road, so I'll stop at subway and have a small veggie sub with some sort of chip or cracker and a diet soda. That will probably be 7 points. That brings me to 26. I'll bring 2 snacks that are 2 points apiece. Maybe 2 100 calorie packs. I'm not as much of an eater when I drink as soe people are.

My timeline is as follows:
B: ??? Whenever I wake up, if before 10, then a 3 point sandwich, if after 10, just a tomato sandwich for 1 point.
L: 12:00-1:00 Progresso beef soup 3 points
Sbux: 4ish, before I leave portland Mocha light 2 points
S: In bangor, Small veggie sub, with baked chips 7-9 points OR small wendys chili for 4 points and baked plain chips for 3
P: 3 premixed drinks for 2 points each 6 points
= 23 at most.
= 19 if best plan

I think that I'll have to look up subway's values again to see what the most reasonable assumption is. I'll bring some food with me. I think I'm leaving on Saturday, so I won't have to worry too much about that stuff. I really ought to go buy my liquor now, so that I can portion it out before I leave my dorm room. I'm a little nervous, but as I've been at this for nearly a month, I think that I'm a little more in control than I was before.

Okay, I'm running to the grocery store to buy some boozeee! I'm pretty excited, but nervous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment