Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy!

Well I had weigh in today and I lost 3.6 pounds!!!! 3.6!!! I was hoping for 1.8, I really wanted to get to my first 5, well clearly I managed to do it! I'm so excited, but at the same time, I'm really nervous that it was just some sort of fluctuation and by next week I'll have gained it all back. I don't even know how I'm doing. I am always within my points, I never use them all, but I still feel like I have awful eating habits. Maybe I should aim to only use 25 points per day every day. I think I'm going to do one more week the way I'm going, and see what happens. I'm going to really try to force myself to do my workout dvd three times this week. Well, I can't really think of anything else to say, but I just wanted to blog about my loss.

O/T I seriously hate Mel from frasier. Niles' second wife. She's such a crazy bitch. lol I watch that show too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment