Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Starting C25k tomorrow!

I'm going to start the couch to 5k program tomorrow and I'm terribly excited about it. I know that it'll be tough and I probably will want to die afterwards, but I will feel so good! It might even make working do-able.
I had a pretty bad day food-wise today. Well I did great until about 10, when I got back here from class. I ate a chef salad, which was great and filling. But then I had to eat a serving of cottage cheese with special K crackers. I ate about 10 points in the space of 15 minutes. I feel really heavy right now. I'm going to read for awhile before bed. And I need to make sure that I find some workout clothes. I'll try to do the workout tomorrow, saturday, and monday. Saturday, I'll have to do it before work, so I'll have to do it at 7ish. Okay night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment