Monday, March 30, 2009

Week from hell.

I have no idea how I'm going to stay On plan this week. This is my week right here
Monday
Now-2:45 Homework
2:45-4 Class
^Not too bad
Tuesday
8-12 Writing an ethics paper
12-4:30 Work
5-6 WW Meeting
7-9:30 Class
^Worse but not as bad as possible
Wednesday
7-2 Work
2-9:30 Class
^Yes, I have a 15 hour day (More if you include drive times)
Then Thursday and Friday I have crappy work shifts but nothing else. Fridays is at least 7-3:30, so I'm not going to leave my bed from Friday at 4 until next Monday. (Unless something fantastic happens with weekend plans) Today I should do okay, as long as I make lunch before I leave here. I'm not really hungry, but I really should be.
I know that I'll make it through the week. I always do, but I'm just a little worried that I won't do well. I need a long break (ironic considering that break was last week). Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment