Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's been a long time!!

Well... two days... but I was writing 2 times a day, and now I feel like I need to get back on track. My trip went pretty well, I ate chicken Caesar salad, and it was great, and I think I stayed within my points. Today I ate cereal with a banana for breakfast, a bar before that, and a turkey pita with a bar for a late late lunch. I'm going to have a frozen dinner tonight. I can't decide between veggies in garlic sauce or fettuccine alfredo. I'm really hungry so I should decide soon.

I have two early days of work ahead of me. Tomorrow at 7, so I have to go to bed at 10 tonight, and Tuesday at 6, so I'll have to go to bed at 9. Then Wednesday I don't have to work until 10, Thursday at noon, and Friday at noon, then two more early days Saturday and Sunday. I'm absolutely terrified about this hellish week. Including two shifts at my old job. Eek. That place wreaks havoc on my self control. I'm in a self imposed hell. Okay, I'm going to read and relax until bed. I'm going to need this day off when it comes to next weekend and I'm exhausted.
Okay, time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment