Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday

Well today I worked from 8-2. I got a new book in the mail which I haven't been able to convince myself to read. I've eaten fairly well so far. For breakfast I had my egg white sandwich which was okay. I had an apple at work for a snack. Then when I got back here I had a Smart Ones Mac n Cheese mixed with frozen peas. It was good and filling. About an hour after that, I had a yoplait lite. I've used up 14 points and I have 16 left. I want another smart ones for dinner, lasanga, with salad, and bread. But I don't have any idea if I really want it or not. I'll check the sodium content and if the two frozen meals don't get me over 60% then I'll eat it. If so, I'll have some brown rice, a salad, and some chicken. Actually that sounds amazing. Maybe I'll have that instead, even if it is more labor intensive. Both dinners are approximately 10 points. I'll have one post dinner snack as well, popcorn, or cheese and crackers. I have had ice cream sandwiches the past 2-3 days so even though it sounds amazing, I'll avoid those. I'll probably have popcorn because even though it's higher point, it's more food.
Tomorrow, I have to work early in the morning, and then bring my friend to the bus station. I'll have an egg white sandwich for breakfast. I'll bring a snack of cheerios to work, and have some milk with them. I will probably have a late lunch when I get back from the bus station at about 3. I'm considering having a starbucks frappucino tomorrow when I go to the bank after the station. I think that theres one that is only 2 points. I might really need one, because I'll be hungry. Plus I haven't had a real treat in almost 3 weeks. I mean I've had ice cream sandwiches and plenty of healthy foods, but a real treat would make me feel more like a normal person. Well, I'm starting to get hungry so I'll start on dinner. I have so much to say, but I can't think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment