Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I only have a few minutes but...

I just want to give a quick update on day one (yesterday). I went to my first meeting yesterday and it went great! I had a really good time and everyone seems so nice! Most of them are really old, but I love that. The meeting leader is really nice and she seems like the type of person who wants to really help people lose weight. I had trouble yesterday, I ate a really big breakfast, as kind of a last meal which I didn't exactly 'point out' but I used 15 points for it which is half of my daily allowance. I know that we're supposed to use all of our points every day, but I remember that my mom didn't when she did it. I'm going to try to stick under 25 a day. I'm not going to use my Weekly Points Allowance (WPA) as far as I can avoid it. This morning I went grocery shopping and bought frozen steam vegetables, and some sandwich fixings, and carrots and some breakfast food. I ate a light yogurt smoothie and a fiber one bar for breakfast this morning. The fiber bars are delish, I got chocolate mocha. They sell them at the kiosk in my classroom building so I might buy another one for dinner, because today is my long day and I won't have time to eat a real meal in between my classes. Well I'm going to go pack a sandwich for lunch and head to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment