Friday, March 27, 2009

As of right now...

I haven't had any points yet today. I'm going to have a snack once I'm done writing this, of a salad with tomatos and lettuce. I'll count it as 1 point. Then at noon I'm going to have a 3 point can of soup, and a hot dog on bread for 5 points. Then at 3-4 whenever I leave Portland, I'll have a frappucino for 2 points. Mocha light with sugar free syrup. For dinner in bangor I'll have a subway sandwich and baked lays for 7 points.
At that point I'll have 15 each way. I'm planning on having 8 points worth of liquor, and I'll premix those drinks before I even leave my dorm. That will leave me with 7 points for snacks. I'll bring 3 100 calorie packs with me in case if I get hungry.
Then I'll attempt to have 5 points left each day for the rest of the week. I'm not too excited and I don't know why I agreed with this trip. I'll just contrive to 'pass out' early if I'm having that bad of a time. As long as I'm drunk it won't be too bad. Wow that doesn't make me sound like an alchy or anything...
As long as I'm really good for the rest of the week, I hope that this doesn't screw up my weigh in. And if it does... I just won't do it again until maintenence.

No comments:

Post a Comment