Thursday, March 19, 2009

Apparently having the same epiphancy as everyone else.

I was all excited to blog about something cool that happened today, and I got on the 3fc forum, and it seemed like everyone was saying the same thing. Oh well, it happened to me too.
So I packed my daily food, same as normal, sandwich fixings, a fiberone bar, and some crackers and cheese. I ate breakfast pretty late, actually I woke up pretty late, so I wasn't really hungry until lunch at 2:30. I planned to have a snack at 4:30. I was really craving milk, so I had a glass with sugar free hazelnut syrup, and that filled me up. I didn't have either of the snacks that I brought with me to work today. I ate the cheese and crackers when I got back here though, because my roommate is asleep and I really can't deal with cooking when she's doing that. I figure I'll be up until midnight at least, so eating dinner at 9, really isn't a big deal. Plus I have 18 points left for the day.
I'm so happy about the fact that the hunger is diminishing so rapidly. When I first started blogging, I had to eat 2-3 fiber one bars a day, just to stay ahead of hunger. Now, I have 3 boxes of bars that are barely diminished. And Ice Cream sandwiches that I've only had one of. It's dangerous for me to have all of this food about, but I'm confident that I'll be able to avert any binges that might occur. I can't believe that I'm someone who gets full from eating a sandwich. I've also drank a lot of water today.

Dinner plan is brown rice, and frozen peas with teryaki sauce (6), lettuce and tomato and carrot salad with fat free italian dressing (2). I might add some turkey to the salad. I don't feel like I'm getting enough protein. If I add turkey thats 2 more points, leaving me with 8 for the day. I'll have a snack (IF hungry) of popcorn, cheese and crackers, or cottage cheese. No matter which I select, I'll still have points left over.

If the weather cooperates tomorrow, I'm going to try and start the c25k program. I really need to work my exercise in, and standing up for 6 hours doesn't cut it. I do know that my body should be burning more calories than it takes in, which I think that I am, but exercise is a good idea, even for those who aren't trying to lose weight.

Food Plan for Friday
B- Egg white omelet with a LITTLE cheese (5)
2 slices low calorie bread (1)
1 orange (1 or 0)
L- Turkey Sandwich (3)
D- Progresso Soup (3) and Saltines (2)
OR Smart Ones Fetticini Alfredo (6) and Frozen Broccoli (1)
S- Cheese and Crackers (3), Cottage Cheese (2), Yogurt (2) (only if hungry)
D- Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich (3)

One more possible dinner combo is the Subway Fresh Fit meal. But I think I'm going to save those for the weekdays where I don't have enough time to pack food, but I need a meal.
I'm probably going to have to do some grocery shopping for this weekend. I don't have much food left, which is lame because I already spent so much this week. Being healthy costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment