Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

Tomorrow is my first REAL weigh in, to see if I've lost weight. I'm so scared that I didn't lose anything or that I gained. I followed the program but I didn't eat all of my points every day, so I'm a little worried about that. I have been trying to eat every few hours to keep my metabolism up. I guess we'll just have to see. I haven't eaten dinner yet, and I'm so tempted not to, just have a pre-weigh in jump start.
I did a little bit of grocery shopping today, but I need to get perishables. I couldn't get them today because I had school so I had to leave the stuff in the car and I was too tired on the way back. I need to get more bread, tomatoes, frozen peas and broccoli, tupperware, turkey, pickles, and I think that's all I really need. I stopped at the school store today and grabbed 2 lean cuisines and a little pack of saltines. I tried one of the WW low point soups yesterday and it was really good, but I definitely enjoy soup more when I have crackers. I can have 5 for one point, so if I have 10 crackers and a low point can of soup, that's a five point, filling, meal. I was stuffed last night after the can of soup and sandwich. I wonder if my stomach is starting to shrink. The hunger monster hasn't been as noticable the past two or so days. Today I ate an egg white omelet with tomato (FINALLY), with an english muffin and an apple for breakfast, I think it was 5 points. Then I had a live active bar for 2, and a fiber bar for 2, then I had a bag of baked doritos, 3 but so worth it! And, it took me fifteen minutes to eat. This is something that would have taken me fifteen to eat along with a sandwich and a vitamin water before. I wasn't full afterwards but I was definitely satisfied. And that was all I ate for lunch. One bar was at 10:15 and the other at 2:15, the chips were around 12:45. Then just now, I had some cherry tomatoes and a couple broccoli heads, I counted them at one, but they might well have been more, I'm going to look it up in my book.
I skipped out on the movie tonight due to snow. I kinda wish that I hadn't, but I was really worried about the forecast at the time. Oh well, I was in such a hungry mood earlier that I probably would have ordered chicken tenders and hoped that my weight loss earlier in the week would cancel it out. I'm such a loser. I'm trying so hard to decide whether to eat anything tonight. I have 14-15 points left today. Sandwich? Soup? Lean Cuisine?
I'm so so confused about what is best. I know I want popcorn tonight. I think a soup. No, an LC. Soup. Yes that's the one. Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment