Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday...

Well it's almost 10AM Saturday morning. I already ate my breakfast, a yogurt cup (which was 3 points!!! I didn't throw them out because I thought they'd be less) and a fiber bar. These fiber bars are amazing, whenever I go anywhere I throw one in my purse and if/when I get hungry I just down it. Only 2 points and they're pretty filling. I'm waiting on a text from my friend to see if she wants to go to the bank with me... There isn't much to do around here lol. If she does, we might go to brunch afterward, which would be great with me, as all I've been craving lately is an eggwhite omelet with tomato and peppers. I also would like to take some veggies back with me to my dorm room. I have salad dressing and I really want to use it!!! If she doesn't text me, I still have to go though, it will just be harder to resist Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. And yes, I used to stop at both. One for food another for beverage.
Even though I ate about an hour ago, I'm already getting hungry. I wonder when I won't feel hungry ALL the time anymore? It's been getting better every day, it's true. I'm not sure how things like this work, but I'm pretty sure my stomach has expanded to a crazy level, and now it's shrinking again. Like, when I was in my binging phases, I could eat an ENTIRE BOX of macaroni and cheese and not even be full. There was a long time that I forgot what being hungry felt like because I would eat when I was satisfied. Not anymore. This past week has been such a learning experience for me. About my own body, if nothing else. I don't feel deprived at all, I feel amazing. I plan my meals out ahead of time, and I look forward to them, but I don't plan my life around them.
Well my friend just texted me so off to the bank I go! I'll probably be writing again several more times this weekend alone. I need the reminder of why I'm not going to be eating TONS and drinking more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment