Monday, March 23, 2009

Maybe break isn't such a good thing.

I've been looking forward to break for so long and now that it's here, it's wreaking havoc on my eating. I try to save my points through the whole day to eat a lot in the evening. Why am I so hungry. It feels like legitimate hunger to me, but I'm so bad at telling when I'm seriously hungry from when I just want to eat. For me it's not boredom, or depression, I just really want to eat. I've already eaten tons today, but I have 11 points left and I want to use them. I just ate a salad with grilled chicken which was really great. I wanted to count that as an appetizer, but since it filled me up, theres no real reason to eat my planned dinner or either a smart ones or a progresso soup. I have 2 soups that I wanted to try. I guess I could just wait and have some popcorn or an ice cream sandwich later. If I'm not hungry for dinner by 8, I'll use that plan. If I get hungry before 8, I'll eat my dinner, but NO snacks at all. I have weigh in tomorrow and as usual, I'm terrified. I just KNOW that I gained this week. And I'm going the later weigh in which means that I'll have to eat super lightly all day until 5:30. I'll have an egg white breakfast sandwich for breakfast as soon as I wake up, and I'll have some chicken, rice and frozen peas for lunch before I leave for work. At work, before 3, I'll eat a fiber bar. After that nothing until weigh in at 5ish. Maybe I'll have something different for lunch, soup perhaps. With no crackers. With all that, I'll be at 14. For dinner I might have a smart ones with frozen food. Or actually I'll probaby have the rice, chicken, and peas for dinner. I'm also considering subway, although thats pretty high in points. If I get the wrap it'll be 11. I really need to think about it. So my lunch tomorrow will be a sandwich or pita, with a small side salad. The points value will be 5. I don't know. I'm just really worried about weigh in. Maybe I should go to the morning meeting. Just get it out of the way. I know that I can't keep switching back and forth. I guess if I eat a normal amount tomorrow, then it'll normalize weighing for next week? Okay. Well I guess I have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment