Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coughing

I'm just sitting here coughing, attempting to lose my voice so I don't have to work tomorrow. I know it's stupid. And it's not like I have any money so I can't do any grocery shopping, and even though I have some food, I don't really care to eat it. Of course if they do make me work tomorrow, I'm going to be even more miserable. Okay, the coughing stops now.
So I ate within my points today. And I'm still starving. So hungry. But I don't need any food. I really don't have any reason to eat. But I also don't have any reason not to. There's no point to this entry, and I'm feeling pretty down. I told my boss today that I needed less hours, because I'm getting too stressed. I'm losing my mind with everything that I have going on. Okay. I guess I'm going to do something. I'm going to eat some pickles maybe. Although sodium might be the opposite of what I want. I have 5 points left i think. Okay. I feel a binge. oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment