Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Day.

Well I've been blogging in this WLB for 4 days now. I'm constantly hungry still, but not in a bad mood. Except at work, which I'm really hating right now. But that's neither here nor there. I was really good today. I was planning on an omelet for breakfast, egg white with tomato and pepper. But there wasn't any parking by the cafeteria and I was a little late anyway so I stopped at Hannafords on my way to work and picked up some granola bars and pitas. I had a pita with turkey, tomato, and pickles for lunch. It was fantastic, I heated it up on the panini grill with mustard. For breakfast, I had one granola bar, some pom tea, and two pieces of low cal bread. Then I ate 2 fiber bars at long intervals at work to keep my metabolism up. I had the same brown rice, frozen pea, chicken, teryaki mix for dinner tonight, along with 10 baby carrots and spray ranch. Now I'm a little hungry again. I have a few different options for snacks, some 94% popcorn, some more carrot sticks, pickle slices with tomato, a grapefruit, or another fiber bar. I'll probably have some popcorn and maybe pickle slices and a roma tomato. Or... maybe two tomatoes with italian dressing.
It's going to be hard now, it's the weekend. I don't know how I'm going to make it. I have no plans at all, and I REALLY don't want to end up sitting around and eating all weekend. But I need to study, which means that I can't go out to Borders to just sit and read. Tomorrow morning I'm going to the bank, hopefully with some friends. If I can't go with my friends then it's going to be hard not to stop at Starbucks and get a Frapuccino. They're so yummy. Those, along with bagels and cream cheese are my true weaknesses. I can almost feel the texture of the cream cheese in my mouth. Maybe I should eat something. Or maybe not. I don't know how to handle this kind of thing. I have no experience with resisting temptation. I did read a quote on a weight loss success article on a man named Charles
"It is not a question of willpower. I have none of that. It is a question of willingness. What are you willing to do to reach your goals?" -Charles Scott.
Well Mr. Scott, I'm willing to do anything at all. I will resist the bagels, frappucinos, chinese food, pasta, and fried food. I want to be thin. I want to be healthy. Most of all, I want to look in the mirror and be proud of the girl I see looking back at me. I don't want her to feel embarrassed to go out in public anymore. I want my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment