Friday, March 13, 2009

Just habit I suppose...

I guess I don't really have a reason to be writing in here today. I feel huge and I don't know why. I desperately want my egg white omelet, but I'm so uneasy about the cheese. I guess in my mind I can't really tell the difference between 1/4 and 1/2 cup, or even 3/4. I'm fairly certain it's not a whole cup. And it tastes so good, I'm sure it's not reduced fat. I think I just need to start eating my own breakfasts. I think I'll get some tupperware that works for cooking eggs and I'll make egg pitas in the morning. This being said, I'm going to eat an omelet this morning. I don't know what it is, but I've been feeling pretty full throughout the day. I didn't even need my late afternoon snack yesterday. I mean I was absolutely starved when it came dinner time, but I filled up on veggies and a lean cuisine. I've decided to skip going to the cafeteria for breakfast and instead just have a live active bar! I really should start my paper this morning anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment