Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Concentration.

Well after my huge loss yesterday I'm super determined to keep on keepin on with my diet. I desperately want to eat everything in sight and I'm having a really hard time resisting. On top of everything, I have to work 8 hours tomorrow. It's been awhile since I had to do that long of a shift. And since I'll be closing, all the left over food will be up for grabs. Today we had these ultra delicious pb brownies. It was all I could do to avoid them. Just thinking about them makes me want to eat my last chocolate cake.
Anyway; I've used up 12 points today and I have 18 left. I'll probably eat dinner at 6? I have a couple of things that I'm considering. I have a can of beef soup thats three points for the whole can, and I bought another healthy choice frozen meal which is 5 points. I really could have both, but I feel like I'll be too much of a pig if I do that. I'm so tired. I'm going to take a little nap. I'm not sure what my problem is, I think I'm not getting enough protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment