Friday, March 13, 2009

Can't tell if I'm hungry.

My stomach hurts. :-/ I really should eat something else, but nothing at all is really appealing to me except meal like stuff. I could go for a Smart Ones, and I totally have the points for it, but I don't want to do that. I think I'll eat some popcorn and a chewy bar because I'm having crazy sugar cravings lately. Well not really, it's just because there were some yummy looking brownies at work today, but I resisted. We'll see how I do tomorrow. I really don't want to work tomorrow, but since I know that I have no choice. At least tomorrow night I'm going down to Boston. Nana is making chicken ceasar salad just for me, which is so nice of her, but I really can't eat cheese, croutons or dressing. I'm going to have to practice some serious restraint. And I'll bring some bars with me, to curb hunger.
Tomorrow for breakfast I'm going to have some cheerios at work, then for lunch I'll have a turkey pita (provided I can avoid eating it tonight), and for dinner, the salad.
Sunday, for breakfast, I'll have a small amount of whatever they're having, cereal if I can wrangle it. Lunch the same. And dinner will probably be veggies and popcorn. I'm going to have to do amazingly well on monday to make up for this weekend before weigh in. I will just die if I gain on my second week. Well I'm doing great for today, I'll easily have tons of points left over, and maybe that will make up for me being sucky this weekend.
Have I mentioned how much I hate the smell of whatever the heck it is my roommate seems to feel the need to drench herself with every time she leaves the room. To get drunk. And try to have sex. With a guy who calls himself dragon.
Sorry ^^^ pointless rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment