Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Love

So here it is, Sunday, and I haven't blogged since Friday. Seems like forever! Well considering I have 3 days to cover, I'll start with Friday
Friday
Well I left for a party at around 1. The party was up north, about 3 hours from here. I did a lot of stuff before I actually hit the road. I went to the bank, then to a bunch of stores. I bought a new purse and sunglasses at TJ Maxx. Then I went to the mall and checked out Lane Bryant, which I thought might have some slimming clothes. I couldn't even buy anything, the things were just so strange. The sizes were not normal. I'm sure its to make heavier women less embarrassed about the fact that they wear size 20 or whatever. After Lane Bryant, I decided to go to less lame stores. I went into H&M because I knew that Forever 21 has too small of sizes. H&M doesn't carry anything bigger than a large, but their large is big enough for me to squeeze into. I didn't end up buying anything though because nothing fit me just right. So after H&M I decided to get gas before hitting the road. I went into the gas station after getting the gas, to pick up some snacks for the road. I selected a cherry diet coke, a little container of cheerios, and a pickle from a bag. I ate the pickle and drank the coke, saving the cheerios for later. I then drove up half way and stopped at an Old Navy where I tried on several pairs of jeans. The ones I bought were a 16 and oh so nice! I also bought some socks there. Then I drove approximately another 20 minutes and got off an exit where I knew that there was a Super Walmart. I selected a white zip up top, and track pants. Then I chose some books that I have been wishing to read. Then I went into the food section. I had a hard time passing up the premade sandwiches. I just love them but it wasn't worth it as the night still held some uncertainty and I wanted points left over. I got apples and caramel sauce that were 100 calories and 2 points. I also got some powdered drink mix that is sugar free. I drove for about an hour and got off the exit where I found a subway and got a turkey sandwich. It was potentially the worst service I'd ever gotten at a subway and it took forever, but the sandwich was decent. Then I drove the remaining twenty minutes of the journey and my brake light came on. What a bad experience. Nothing actually happened but I was nervous. My friends and I went to the grocery store to get margarita mixers and snacks before proceeding on to the party. The party was okay, it was mostly couples though. I got exceedingly drunk on a small amount of liquor. It was at this point that I ate the cheerios and nothing more. An old friend complimented me on my appearance which made me very happy. And then my friend who I was visiting and I stayed up until 3 talking about weight loss (she has recently lost at least 80 pounds).
Saturday
Well I slept late and was a little hung over so we went to breakfast in their version of a cafeteria. I got a serving of cheerios and an orange, along with a 10 calorie Vitamin water (!!!). I ate it and then right after I left because I wanted to get home so that my dad could take a look at my brakes. The drive home was nerve wracking and I had no snacks. I was absolutely starving when I got to my dads and unfortunately my nephew was there. I'm not crazy about my step family. I ate a lean cuisine and went up to my room where I read a book and rested and started a new book. I went downstairs to eat dinner and I made a can of soup which was so disgusting. I also had 2 servings of pretzels and salsa. I also had an ice cream sandwich (skinny cow). To drink I had powdered drink mixes which were great. Then I was so tired that I went to bed.
Sunday (today)
Well this morning I woke up late, at about 10, to a text from a friend who I haven't seen in 6 months begging me to meet with her as shes having a crisis. I got up and we went to Waterways where she ate breakfast and I sipped on a sugarfree red bull. We talked for about an hour and a half. She had to work and I wanted to get some grocery shopping done. I did so and bought some delicious food. I got some weight watchers bagels and weight watchers cream cheese. As well as some new egg beaters and hot dogs. I don't think that I'll be hungry any time soon. (Well I'm hungry now haha) So far today I've eaten a WW bagel with pb (4 points), crackers and soft cheese (3), a hot dog with mustard and no bun (1), an egg beater sandwich on low cal bread (3), and a skinny ice cream bar (1). I'm trying to think of something to eat for dinner. I'm so so so hungry that it's completely ridiculous. I think I'm going to have rice and peas along with salad. before dinner I'm going to probably have bread with cream cheese. Or crackers with cream cheese. I think I'll eat those right now so that I'm not starving when I decide what to eat.

Well I'm going to have the cream cheese snack and see what strikes my fancy for dinner. I might not even have anything that I have though of. Ooo maybe a boca chikn patty with tomatoes and mustard on low cal bread. Although I really want rice. I think I'll have rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment