Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So I don't have much time...

But I really wanted to get an update in before I have to pack lunch and head to work. I really should pack dinner today too. Well as I said, I lost 1.4 lbs on my first weigh in and when I saw the number I was devastated and I just wanted to give up then and there. But after thinking about it, and posting on the 3fc forum and talking with my mom, I've decided that even if my weight loss journey isn't as speedy as some, I still am going to stick with it. This disappointment has been great for me. I realize that I can have an emotional day and still stick with my food plan. I had a great turkey pita for lunch yesterday, and I tried a hormel compleats meal, one of the low calorie ones, for dinner. Let's just say I won't be doing that again. I'm trying to use up more of my points during the day so that I have less to snack late at night! Or I'm just leaving points untouched. I eat every 2-3 hours, so I don't think that there is a problem with my metabolism... I guess we'll see, I just have to stick to it and log everything. Yesterday at work, my boss got a sample of this cinnamon roll... oh it smelled delish, and I managed to resist it. Today we're sampling spinach and cheese croissants, so that is going to be a huge challenge for me, but I think I'll succeed. I have a cost test this afternoon that I'm really nervous about and that I haven't studied nearly enough for, but it's only worth 10% of my grade, so even if I do poorly, it won't affect me too much.
Well I should go pack my lunch and something for dinner as well. It's doing some weird precip thing outside so I want to give myself a little extra time to get to work, although I think that I may be eating into it by blogging. I'll probably have another entry later, after my cost exam... WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment