Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello World!

I felt really good about myself today. I did the 1/2 hour mall walk, actually I only walked around the mall for 20 or so minutes, then I walked outside to my car. I think I need to add one more store to my circuit or walk around the mall the opposite way so that I don't feel like I have to add on steps to get to 30 minutes. After though, my feet hurt SO bad! I thought I had a blister, but I don't think so. Tomorrow I'm going to tighten up the laces on my shoes so my feet don't swim around in them. I don't feel amazing, but I feel good about myself. For breakfast, I ate an eggwhite omelet with cheese, and an orange, and two slices of low calorie bread. I had an orange for my snack, Actually for both of my snacks. 3 Oranges today. I don't know what that means for my sugar intake, but it's all good. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich and crackers, and for dinner I had green beans and a lean cuisine fettucini alfredo. I'll probably have a bag of popcorn for a snack. I didn't have enough veggies today.

I was proud of myself for bringing a Live Active bar to work with me, and not eating it. I also didn't bring home a sourdough roll, which I REALLY wanted. Also there were a lot of delicious left over food items, and I didn't bring any of them home. Especially the blueberry cream cheese bars... They have been calling my name for 2 days! Also, I haven't eaten any of the samples in days! Even when there was some potato soup on my finger, I didn't lick it off. Even though I desperately wanted to.

Tomorrow, ah tomorrow. I'm going to do my omelet for breakfast, with a pita and maybe an apple or orange. Lunch is a turkey pita and crackers. Dinner will probably be a stirfry. I have to grocery shop tomorrow, unless I want another lean cuisine. I might just buy the ingredients for the stir fry, brown rice and frozen peas and if I can find some grilled chicken. I wonder if they sell it frozen? I'm going to look for teryaki sauce instead of marinade, there might be less salt. Snacks will be, an orange or two, and a fiber bar if I can't resist. A bag of popcorn after dinner if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment