Saturday, March 7, 2009

Evening

I'm doing GREAT today! I think I already discussed my breakfast, well for lunch I had 2 slices of cantelope, 1 slice watermelon, 1 apple, and about a cup of peas and carrots. I then went shopping with my friend Jessica. We went to the mall which was pretty fun and we also went to starbucks. Instead of getting a frappucino like I normally would with her, I got a 0 point black iced coffee. I got back at about 4 and ate a granola bar at about 4:45. Then about 15 minutes ago, I had some frozen broccoli with fahita chicken and teryaki sauce. It came to 4 points, 2 for the broc, 2 for the chicken. It was really good. I have the rest of the bag of broccoli and I'll pour some smart ones mac and cheese on top of it to eat later. I'll probably eat again at 7. I might have pickles and tomatos later. I have a lovely toothache right now so I'm going to go floss. I feel great today about my lifestyle change. I've been reading a lot of posts on the 3fc forum as well which makes me feel good. The posters there are all going through the same things that I am. Well I have 4 new books that I bought at the mall today. I'm going to read for awhile and eat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment