Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday March 30

I feel a little sicky this morning. I had a touch of the flu last night and it was quite unpleasant. I'm still feeling a little bad from it and I hope that the unpleasant symptoms don't resurface. I really need to shower and go to school to do a bunch of assignments. It's going to be a really rough week. I have several large assignments due and I have only one shift at work that I'm not dreading, and that's tomorrow so that means that I have 3 long shifts in a row. At least my closing shift on Thursday is short.
Well this blog isn't to complain about my life so I'm going to mention my food choices.
As usual I ate way to much last night. I don't know what the deal is with me and eating at night. I mean I NEVER go over my points, but I don't know if my time of day choices are going to sabotage my weight loss efforts. I guess we'll see how my weigh in goes this week. I am not hungry right now but I know that I need to eat breakfast soon. I should try to get going into portland by ten-ish I guess. I can bring my breakfast in the car with me. Ugh. I'm having a really hard time concentrating on this blog this morning. So anyway breakfast is going to be an egg and cheese on a WW bagel for 3 points. Lunch will be a turkey sandwich with tomato and mustard (3) along with multigrain crackers and cheese (3). Dinner will be rice and chicken (5) and a salad (1) potentially with some broccoli (1). If I must absolutely have a snack I have skinny cow ice cream bars with chocolate dipped for one point. I WILL NOT snack too badly for dinner. As much as I want to I will have to remember that weigh in is tomorrow and one bad day before it can ruin an entire weeks worth of hard work. Well as desperately as I want to lay in bed, I promised myself that I'd walk the backbay before doing my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment