Saturday, March 21, 2009

Obsession.

I'm obsessed with food. Eating it. Enjoying it. Counting it. I eat all the time, and I feel like crap. I hate exercise. I just feel so wasteful of every opportunity that I'm given to lose weight. I need a long trip to a weight loss spa. Today I've already eaten a fiber bar, a roll with cream cheese, an egg white and cheese sandwich, and a chicken salad sandwich, and a yoplait light. Both sandwiches were 'snacks'. At least I ate them this afternoon instead of waiting until tonight to eat all my points.
I have something like 15 points left for the day. For dinner I will probably have stir fry and salad. The stir fry will have 3 points for the rice, 2 for the chicken, and 2 for the peas, and 1 for the teryaki sauce. That is 8 points, leaving me with 7. The salad will probably be 2 points for the dressing, leaving me with five. I will have either an ice cream sandwich, or cheese and crackers.
Since my roomie went off on break, I'm going to do my Prevention exercise dvd. I'm going to do it today, tomorrow, and monday. At least I'll meet one of my goals for the week. Next week I desperately want to stop snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment