Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Loss!!!

This week I was down 1.8 lbs! I'm pretty excited for it, I hope that If I can keep this up, I'll lose 2lbsish per week, which would be great. Although any loss that I get is moving me towards my goal.
Mini Goals for this Week:
Actually exercise!!! Do Dvd 3 times, mall walk as much as possible
0-1 Snacks after 8:30 (unless up past 12, then 0-1 after 9:30)
*Meeting H/W* Find 2 things that are enjoyable to do and give good feelings instead of eating!

I set both of these goals last week as well, I did fairly well on the snacking, but only exercised once. There were a couple of days where I ate 2 snacks in the evening, but one of them was zero points. This week, I really want to stick with that.

I really enjoyed the meeting that I went to tonight. I would really love to go to this one every week, the leader is fabulous. But the meeting is in the evening, meaning that I would have to eat 2 meals before it, and I ate incredibly lightly today, meaning that I was starved by the end of meeting, so I ate a Subway wrap, and baked lays. They were great, but I don't know if I'm comfortable with doing that on a weekly basis. I believe I'll go to my regular meeting next week and then make my decision.

Anyway, I really need to get to bed. I have to get up early(ish) to do a cost spreadsheet before work. I should have done it over the weekend. At least I won't have to get up at 4:45 again tomorrow, like I did today. And I only work 4 hours instead of 8. Okay, time to head to bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment