Sunday, March 8, 2009

Full and Happy.

I ate exactly what I'd planned to, as stated in an earlier entry with the addition of some frozen green beans and spray butter. The sandwich and soup REALLY filled me up. I ate wicked fast though, because I wanted the soup to still be hot when I ate it, and by the end it had already started to cool. I think next time I'll heat up half at a time and eat it that way. The sandwich was great even though I didn't cut up tomatoes for it. The green beans were okay, but not great. I wish I wasn't afraid of can openers because I want to eat canned green beans. I don't even need butter on those, just snack on them. Well my plan for the rest of the day is to write a paper, or at least start it, try to study for at least another half hour, and I'll eat a cut up tomato with italian dressing, and a bag of popcorn, and if this craving for sweets doesn't go away I'll have to have another Chewy Bar. I might even add butter to the popcorn like I used to. I also made my grocery list for tomorrow. I have to get up EARLY and get my shopping done before 8. At 8, I'll head in to the city and study for my test until test time. After the test I'll finish my paper and start cost studying? Then I have to go see a finance speaker for 45 minutes, then I have to run straight to the theater to meet with a friend.
My food plan for tomorrow is...
Breakfast-- Last yogurt smoothie and Fiber One bar on the way to the grocery store so I'm not too hungry while I'm shopping.
Lunch-- Turkey pita and baked chips from the kiosk.
Snacks-- Two Fiber One bars to be distributed through the day (one at 10 AM, one at 3 PM)
Dinner-- At the theater, Secret Garden Salad with grilled chicken (count as 10 points)
If ABSOLUTELY unavoidable, pre dinner snack of veggies.

WEIGH IN TUESDAY MORNING!!!

I'll try to post tomorrow, but as you can see, I have the craziest day ahead. Even though I'm dreading the points cost, I'm really excited to see he's just not that into you again. It was SO cute! Okay I think I'm going to go start that paper of mine. No food while I'm writing it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment