Monday, March 16, 2009

So now officially...

This blog has more entries than my personal blog. Which I guess makes sense because I'm so obsessed with my weight loss right now. I have a weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous about it again. Unlike last week where I said I was afraid I gained but I really knew that I lost, this week I feel so HUGE that I just know I gained. I haven't eaten over my points even one day this week. But I don't exercise, which everyone says is so important. SO scared. I really hope that I can manage to at least lose 1 lb. I was talking to my mom tonight and I want to buy a scale, just to have an idea of how I'm doing throughout the week. So that I don't have this extreme stress every week. If I lose this week I won't. I think that tomorrow before weigh in I'll only eat breakfast and a can of progresso soup. Theres a chicken santa fe one that is 1 point for a serving. I have no idea what to do anymore. I feel sick and lonely. I'm going to shower now. And eat my night time snack. And hit the sheets.
Up super early for work at the h20.

No comments:

Post a Comment